Its studying begins with the Periodic Table – Mendeleyev’s Tables. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Mendeleyev’s table is an application for Android OS which at start displays the interface of all periodic table. The table has the long-period form approved by the International union of theoretical and applied chemistry (IUPAC) as the basic.
– When pressing any element information which constantly is replenished is provided.
– To the majority of elements there is an image.
– For more detailed information direct references on Wikipedia for each element are had.
– To find any element it is possible to use searching. The search engine is not choosy to the register or style of writing of inquiry.
– It is possible to sort elements by ten categories:
• Shchelochnozemelny metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• The transitional metals
• Noble gases
• The post-transitional metals
Elements of the chosen category will be specified in search results and illuminated in the table on the main screen of the application.
– Fixed Hydrogen and Polonium isotopes
– Improved Vietnamese, Estonian
– Fixed the names of the discoverers
– Added Electronic Element Configuration: 121-126
– Added Electronic Element Shell: 121-126
– Added CAS item numbers: 121-126
– Added photo of Nobelia (Many thanks to Artyom Penkin for the photo provided)
– Improved display of the item number when it is opened
With each update, the app gets better, if you like the app, take a few minutes to leave a review.
This app has no advertisements