PeakFinder knows more than 300’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
••• Features •••
– Works offline and worldwide
– Includes more than 300’000 peak names
– Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
– Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
– ‘Show me’-function for visible peaks
– Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
– Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
– Uses compass and motion sensors
– Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• News •••
Many details have been improved in this version. Via the settings you can now select the coordinate format and activate the display of the heights. When exporting the photos, the view you selected is now taken into account.
••• Visibility range •••
With the slider ‘visibility’ you can determine up to which distance peaks are labeled. You can also tap on individual peak names to hide and show them.
This app has no advertisements