Easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, and more — All within thumb’s reach.
Want reset any setting to auto? Double-tap on it.
Reset all back to auto? Double-tap the viewfinder. Boom.
+ Full Manual – Control exposure compensation, ISO, shutter speed, focus, and white balance independently in real time with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format for better editing.
+ Live Histogram – Quickly judge brightness values with an on-screen histogram.
+ Keep it Level – Line up the perfect shot with Horizon, Macro, and Sky levels.
+ Precise Focus Control – Manual focus and tap to focus.
+ EXIF metadata – View detailed metadata for captured photos.
* Note: Currently the app is photo only. We are working on adding video support in the near future.
* Moment – Pro Camera requires the full support for Google’s Camera 2 API which enables many of the manual controls to function correctly.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at or DM us on Instagram @moment.
– HDR+ and HDR+ Enhanced for Pixel 2 devices. In JPG mode, choose from HDR+ Off, On, or Enhanced for crystal clear pictures using the Pixel Visual Core chip (available on the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL only).
– Set as the default camera app. Get direct access to the Moment Pro Camera from your lock screen.
– The meta data view for a photo now shows a map with a marker pointing to the location if available.
– Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
This app has no advertisements