With amazing word recognition and next-word prediction, Google Keyboard helps you type faster and more accurately on all your Android devices.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (KitKat or later).
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: No need to lift your finger while typing – just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
• The ability to create your own GIFs that perfectly express your emotions in conversations.
• New sticker gallery with over 500 new stickers.
• 16 new languages: ahirani, Bahamian, Fijian, Gagauchus, Halbi, Kannauji, Kanuri, Karakpacki, Komi, moksha, Pangasinan, Sango, Vorro, Wagdi, Veseno and Zealand. • [Beta] Automatically inserts spaces after punctuation characters in American English.
This app has no advertisements