There is also a Dark Flux version available here:
Works with android 7.0/7.1.2 with OMS support and all DPI sizes!
It also works on stock/legacy roms as well but some icons may not be themed.
(OxygenOS and Samsung are not supported).
Don’t forget to rate and share if you like Flux, enjoy! 🙂
• Battery icon cannot be themed in qs panel. You can move it as your 7th icon so it does not show in the first row. Some roms do not have the latest patches from substratum
and the rom devs need to include them for the battery to show correctly.
• If you are using LineageOS keep in mind it does not support OMS so Flux will not work properly and you may encounter bugs/issues not possible to fix.
• Some of your settings icons are just blue circles or invisible?
– This happens because the rom you are using does not include the latest patches for the icons to be themed. You can contact your rom dev to include the latest substratum patches.
• Having issues with notifications not displaying correctly?
Restart and disable the dynamic notifications color in settings, if you have this option.
• Restart your phone after every update is highly suggested.
• Beta software are not supported even though my theme may work with them.
• Your phone stuck in boot loop?
– Go to your recovery and flash the rescue zips located in Substratum folder.
• Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community.
* Substratum > Flux theme > Menu > Clean installed overlays *
• Fixed pie dark volume background
• Improve oxygenos systemui
• Improved oxygenos settings
• Improved framework (all android versions)
• Misc ui fixes and improvements
Telegram support group:
This app has no advertisements