• Theme works best with custom 7.1.x/ 8.x ROMs with OMS support
• Theme also works with Google stock 7.1.x/8.x ROMs (note that stock ROMs have some theming limitation)
• OxygenOS and LineageOS aren’t fully supported (use at your own risk)
• You need substratum app from the Play Store to apply the theme
• You need to be rooted
IMPORTANT! When you open the theme in substratum app you’ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. You need to choose one depending of your ROM Android version. There are also some overlays with different variant for specific Android version.
NOTE: AOSP apps like Clock, Messaging, Gallery, Contacts and Dialer may or may not work on Nougat ROMs, because every custom ROM has their own variant of those apps, so if you get an error while compiling, just don’t install them.
After every update I recommend clean install (uninstall all the overlays from the previous version, and then install the new ones)
Don’t report bugs if you’re using custom DPI
System, main Google’s and third party apps
– Added support for Pie stock (probably will work with custom ROMs with a few bugs)
– Redesigned settings for Pie and Oreo
– Added some new overlays for Pixel devices
– Updated all the apps to latest
– Lots of small bug fixes and UI improvements
This app has no advertisements