BAD END: If you play, you’ll die? v3.5.0
Overview: It is rumored that those who play “BAD END,” a mobile visual novel game, and reaches a bad end will suffer the same fate in reality.
— Important information —
* English and Japanese supported. (Other languages are currently not supported.)
* If the translation error is found, we will improve app by the update.
* Please feel free to tell us about problem by E-mail. (Please do not report problem in the review.)
— Story —
Kyuuhei Inui has never taken that sort of thing seriously, until his best friend played the game and died suddenly afterwards…
Truth and curiosity behind his friend’s death drives Kyuuhei to play the game “BAD END” himself.
He becomes closer to finding the hidden truth behind the sinister game.
Can he solve the mystery and beat the game? Or risk his life trying?
— Latest support information —
* Android 5.0.x, 5.1.x (Lollipop) supported.
— Unsupported devices —
If the unofficial OS, software such as custom firmware has been installed,
we don’t support it. (App might not start normally)
In this update, the Game Data in progress will not be carried over.
The System Data (CG flags etc.) will be carried over.
Please note that if you are playing.
– New English font.
Improved / Fixed issue:
– Remastered S.E.
– Re-encode sound data
– The system menu closes when AUTO or SKIP is executed.
– Improved app stability.
– Improved display resolution support. (Nexus 4, Nexus 9, etc…)
– Minor bugs
This app has no advertisements